Refine Your Search
63rd/Lackman Street, Shawnee, KS 66216
- Farm and Ranch
- Listing #2327642
*******PLEASE NOTE ******* Buyer will be responsible for costs involved with developement of road access or potential easement from surrounding neighbors/land owners. There is no gas, water, electric or sewer connections...this is RAW LAND. City of Shawnee Development can let you know what they will require. This piece of land agricultural/vacant residential - North of 63rd and approximately Lackman, is only surrounded by land, land and more land! You will find Maranatha School to the South, Swarner Park to the West and further East a beautiful small sub division, and North wooded land.
If you would like to walk the property you can go North as far as Lackman goes, to Swarner Park and a small parking lot.
Property starts at the wooded Tree line area NE corner walk in. Shawnee is developing at a rapid pace and land is harder and harder to find. Invest today in this Western Shawnee Land!
|Property Type||Farm and Ranch|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Lot Size||3.10 acres|
|MLS Area||315 - N=Wy Co Ln;S=75th;E=Switzer;W=Co Ln|
Courtesy of Plattner Team and D Ann Woodward, ReeceNichols -Johnson County W913-323-7222
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 10/4/2022 5:31 AM. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
- description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
- description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Rural vs. Urban
- Market occupancy and urban/rural information from Home Junction Inc.
Community Information for Shawnee, KS 66216
- Total Population
- Population 5 Year Forecast
- Population Density
- Area Size
- Median Population Age
- Total Households
- Average Household Size
- Median Householder Age
- Median Rent
Population by Age Range
Population by Sex
Population by Race
Highest Education Level Completed
Education - Current Enrollment
Annual Household Income
Consumer Price Indexes
Safety in Shawnee, KS 66216
Crime Threat Index
Weather in Shawnee, KS 66216
- Daily Chance it's Sunny
- Average Daily Sky Cover
- Annual Days of Clear Sky
- Annual Days of Rain
- Annual Days of Snow
- Annual Rain
- Annual Snow