Refine Your Search
Check out this Aspen I by J.S. Robinson! This 2 story sits on a large level lot and includes a finished lower level with rec room & 3/4 bath. Beautiful hardwood floors, upgrades include décor stair carpet, tile, light fixtures, irrigation system, landscaping, belt drive garage door openers, painted kitchen cabinets & more! Tall fixed glass windows allow abundance of daylight into the great room w/fireplace, kitchen & breakfast area. Center island kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances, gas cooktop & huge walk in pantry. Flex room designed as a study, but could be formal dining room if a person desires. The Owner's suite features coffered vaulted ceiling, double vanities, separate tub and walk in shower, large closet with entry to bedroom level laundry. Upper level also includes 2 bedrooms with a shared bath with double vanity, and private guest bedroom with private bath. Comfortable sized covered patio is perfect for relaxing and enjoying evenings watching the sunset. This house sits back from the street more than average, so the driveway will be longer. Now is the time to secure this property and make your finish selections. Home is currently finishing the framing stage as of 3/26/22 and should be ready for a mid to late September 2022 closing.
|Bathrooms||4 Full | 1 Partial Baths|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Heating and Cooling||Natural Gas, Forced Air, Electric|
|Laundry||Bedroom Level, Laundry Room|
|Exterior||Frame, Stone Trim|
|Garage||Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front|
|Lot Size||15537.00 acres|
|MLS Area||315 - N=Wy Co Ln;S=75th;E=Switzer;W=Co Ln|
Courtesy of Brian Andrew and Kerwin Holloway, ReeceNichols - Overland Park
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 7/1/2022 10:26 AM. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
- description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
- description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.